- About Me
- Kookie’s Korner
- Family Bibles
- Bible of Alfred Jefferson “A.J.” Smith
- Bible of Clara Smith Reynolds
- Bible of Hooks Family
- Bible of James O. Higginbotham
- Bible of Mary George Hooker Herring
- Bible of Rev. John J. Triggs
- Bible of Sanford and Jane Higginbotham
- Bible of Susan “Colie” Coalman Elizabeth Smith Moore
- Bible of Wevie Anderson Ball
- Bible of William Lynn and Sarah M. Davis
- Misc Info
- Books by Rev. John J. Triggs
- Bowie County Texas Death Records, 1910-1927
- Dawes Packets
- Miller Co Directory
- Yellow Creek Baptist Church
- 52 Ancestors
- Family Photos
- Person Index
Tag Archives: Wordless Wednesday
This is John again, sharing this photo of my grandmother, Lucille (Key) Garrett, ca. early 1980′s.
I probably could have used this photo for Throwback Thursday but I wanted to share it today even though I can’t go wordless. I love this old picture of my hubs, who is on the right, and his brother Bill, on the left.
The Hubs still gets that look on his face sometimes!
Ok, not really but it’s usually after I say something dumb, followed up by him with a “Huh?”
This is my great Uncle Oscar Harris pinching the cheek of his son, Erby Harris. By the smile on Mary’s face (Erby’s wife) she must have thought this was hilarious. I know I do. I love the look on Erby’s face.
Erby looks like he’s thinking, “Yeah, whatever Pop!”
I can never go wordless! Thanks for sharing the photo Nedra!