My name is Kookie.
Growing up in the ‘40s, we (my three brothers and I) played games like Red Rover, Red Rover, Hide and Seek (also known as Ghost in the Graveyard) and Blind Man’s Bluff. While genealogy is no game to me, I feel as if these game names could apply when I call on a lead and ask if I can “Come Over, Come Over”; ramble around graveyards looking for genealogical clues; or that I am blindfolded when groping for an ancestor that has become my brick wall. My goal is to break that wall down before I “Kick the Can”!
Recent Posts by Kookie
Recent Posts by Susie: Our Families and their Untold Stories
- Kookie on Find Me Friday: Pursuing Pattillos
- Kathy Hoss on Find Me Friday: Pursuing Pattillos
- Susie Reynolds on Poems: The Family Tree
- Susie Reynolds on Road Trips: After the Estate Sale with Sissy Hanson Burge
- Cheri Payton Atkins on Road Trips; Estate Sale
- Susie Reynolds on Thanksgiving Dinner
- Michelle on Who Do You Think You Are? – My Review